I didn’t get nearly as much done as I planned. I have finished act 2 almost and made some good, shaping notes about a few more scenes. The good news is that Act 1 really is the whopper that holds more page than any other, so I’m well over 1/2 done.
Archive for July 14th, 2008
Where to Buy
Come the Shadows
- Interview with Author Stacy S Eaton – New Release “Whether I’ll Live or Die” – Must read!
- [Guest Post] Five Tenents of Novel Writing by Dina Santorelli
- [Guest Post] Sexy Sleuthing –Only the Sassy Need Apply
- Guest Post: Bestselling Author Bonnie Trachtenberg
- Q&A with Beth Elisa Harris, Author of Vision and the new book Soul Herder
Tagsamazon author author interview barnes and noble blogging book book 2 book two come the shadows cover art distractions editing excerpt free frustrations fun giveaway goodreads guest blog guest blogging guest post happy humor interview joy karen baney kindle launch party mystery new release nook novel one final night publishing readers red sky warning reviews romance self-publishing smashwords spiral notebook teaser train twitter write goal writing
- 8,776 hits