I used to listen to this song a lot. I remember having it as the first song on a ‘mix tape’ that I played frequently (oh what those words – mix tape – conjure). But during a 3 hour Skype conversation a couple of days ago it came up and now I’ve been listening to it again. I’m pretty sure it’s not going away from my head. Ever.
Archive for July 4th, 2008
Where to Buy
Come the Shadows
- Interview with Author Stacy S Eaton – New Release “Whether I’ll Live or Die” – Must read!
- [Guest Post] Five Tenents of Novel Writing by Dina Santorelli
- [Guest Post] Sexy Sleuthing –Only the Sassy Need Apply
- Guest Post: Bestselling Author Bonnie Trachtenberg
- Q&A with Beth Elisa Harris, Author of Vision and the new book Soul Herder
Tagsamazon author author interview barnes and noble blogging book book 2 book two come the shadows cover art distractions editing excerpt free frustrations fun giveaway goodreads guest blog guest blogging guest post happy humor interview joy karen baney kindle launch party mystery new release nook novel one final night publishing readers red sky warning reviews romance self-publishing smashwords spiral notebook teaser train twitter write goal writing
- 8,761 hits